How do I Contact Amazon UK Customer Service?
- To contact Amazon UK – Dial amazon UK customer service number 0844 385 1247
- Click on the button “Contact Us” available on any of their Help pages on the website with three alternatives, “Telephone”, “Email” or “chat”.
- Than, answer the short questions . Then choose your preferred contact method by clicking the “E-mail”, “Phone” or “Chat” button.
- By availing the button, you permit us to recognize you and we can have the majority of your data prepared so as to lessen the time you spend on the chat or phone with us.
- If you choose to get in touch with us, we’ll be glad to serve you!
What is Amazon?
Amazon is the world’s biggest e-business site, with 15 territorial forms of the site providing food for different major worldwide nations in their local dialect. Amazon sells everything from electronics and toys. It is world’s largest place to purchase books. Amazon started off as an online bookstore and over the years developed into the huge corporation it is today. Regarding offering items in all shapes and sizes, Amazon are the most well known as an online commercial center for books and DVDs on the web, and offer the chance for clients to sign up as dealers utilizing their own Amazon micro store. Amazon has acquired several businesses and become a popular name globally. Today, Amazon has separate retail websites for the UK, Spain, Italy, Canada, Germany, France and many more.
Amazon offers their items both-by means of their worldwide circulation system and also by means of Traders – outsider organizations who offer autonomously under the Amazon brand. Accordingly an Amazon pursuit will generally convey the item you need with quick conveyance from a trusted source. Amazon has their own particular restrictive tablet called ‘Amazon Kindle’.
Beginning life as a basic eBook-reader, the Amazon Kindle has increased numerous specialized elements and expanded usefulness over late discharges to now convey an adjusted online tablet experience to its clients, permitting them to scan the web, send email, play an extensive variety of audios, videos, and game files and utilize a plenty of online applications.
How to Login with Amazon?
Login with Amazon allows you to sign in and share information with participating third-party websites or apps using your Amazon user name and password.
To use Login with Amazon:
- Go to a website or app that offers Login with Amazon.
- Click the site or app’s Login with Amazon button.
- Enter your e-mail and password on the Amazon.co.uk-hosted sign-in screen.
- If this is the first time you’re logging in to a website or app, you’ll see a screen asking for your permission to share certain information from your personal profile. Click Okay if you would like to share this data with the website or app.
- You’ll then be directed back to the website or app as a registered user or receive a prompt to complete registration.
Note: Sites/apps registered with Login with Amazon will always have a sign-in screen with an Amazon.co.uk web address. You’ll never be asked to give your Amazon password to the third-party site directly.